Financial Aid Information 2019-2020
The financial aid application for the 2019-2020 school year will be opened on January 1, 2019. Once again we are partnering with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment as we did last year. All applications need to be completed by April 1, 2019 with all supporting documentation due by April 15, 2019. Limited funds will be awarded beginning in May.
In order to be eligible for financial aid you must:
- Complete the FACTS financial aid application on line. You can access the application by clicking on the FACTS link at www.avchristianschool.org or by going directly to your FACTS account. There is a $30 processing fee due upon completion of the application. The following information will also need to be uploaded to your application or faxed to FACTS at 866.315.9264 to complete the application process:
Copies of your 2016 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules
Copies of your 2016 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse
The FACTS application can take up to two weeks to verify after receipt of your application and tax documentation. Incomplete applications will be delayed in processing and will not be considered until all of the information required by FACTS has been received.
Please do not return any information related to the financial aid process to AVCS. Upon completion of your application,
FACTS will contact you directly to confirm receipt. Should any information be missing or incomplete, you will be advised by FACTS.
2. Have completed an application for the 2019-2020 school year
3. Demonstrate need as determined by FACTS and the AVCS Financial Aid Committee
4. Maintain a 2.0 GPA and non-probationary behavior status
5. You must be current on all tuition payments and other fees
Any financial award designated for your student will be forfeited if the application and registration fees are not paid prior to acceptance deadline. Please refer to the Financial Aid Guidelines, Policy and Procedures found on line in the Parent Handbook.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637, or contact Kevin Murphy at 949-389-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him.” Romans 15:13