Financial Aid Information 2018-2019
The financial aid application for the 2018-2019 school year opened on January 1, 2018. Once again we are partnering with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment as we did last year. Applications were completed by April 1, 2018, with all supporting documentation due by April 15th. Limited funds were awarded in May of 2018. For those brand new families that are applying after April 15, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year: please email Kevin Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the first two steps below.
In order to be eligible for financial aid you must:
1. Complete the FACTS financial aid application on line. You can access the application by clicking on the FACTS link at avchristianschool.org or by going directly to your FACTS account. There is a $30 processing fee due upon completion of the application. The following information will also need to be uploaded to your application or faxed to FACTS at 866.315.9264 to complete the application process:
Copies of your 2017 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules
Copies of your 2017 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse
The FACTS application can take up to two weeks to verify after receipt of your application and tax documentation. Incomplete applications will be delayed in processing and will not be considered until all of the information required by FACTS has been received.
Please do not return any information related to the financial aid process to AVCS. Upon completion of your application, FACTS will contact you directly to confirm receipt. Should any information be missing or incomplete, you will be advised by FACTS.
2. Have completed an application for the 2018-2019 school year
3. Demonstrate need as determined by FACTS and the AVCS Financial Aid Committee
4. Maintain a 2.0 GPA and non-probationary behavior status
5. You must be current on all tuition payments and other fees
Any financial award designated for your student will be forfeited if the application and registration fees are not paid prior to acceptance deadline.
Please refer to the Financial Aid Guidelines, Policy and Procedures found on line in the Parent Handbook.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637, or contact Kevin Murphy at 949-389-0300 or email@example.com.
Aliso Viejo Christian School is a ministry of Lutheran Church of the Cross Teaching the Christian faith is integrated in all we do, because we believe in one God who is eternally revealed through the Creator, our Heavenly Father and source of knowledge; through Jesus Christ, His only Son and our source of salvation; and through the Holy Spirit, the Sustainer and Giver of Faith. Qualified Christian teachers provide an excellent learning environment of safety, security, respect, and Christ's love. More Info >>